Round the table meeting for SWEACC members working with Tourism. Around the table you can share experiences, opportunities and drive cooperation forward.
On 27th October, the Embassy of Rwanda will present the energy sector in Rwanda, new initiatives, planned investments and activities, incentives and business opportunities for Swedish companies.
This is to regrettably inform that the EAC Embassies accredited to the Kingdom of Sweden in partnership with the Swedish-East Africa Chamber of Commerce (SWEACC) have postponed the 4th East African Community Business & Investment Forum 2016 (EAC-BIF2016) from 10th-11th October, 2016 to 23rd-24th March, 2017.
SWEACC is pleased to invite you to a breakfast meeting with the Ambassador of The Republic of Uganda to the Nordics H.E. Ambassador Zaake Wanume Kibedi. The meeting will be held at 8.30-10.00 at the 25th of October.
The event is for SWEACC-members only and is free of charge.
Link to the event.
SWEACC is pleased to invite to a breakfast meeting with the Ambassador of Kenya to Sweden, H.E. Ambassador Dr Joe Sang.
The meeting will be held on the 6th of September, 08.30 to 10.00 at Svensk Handel, Regeringsgatan 60, in Stockholm.
The event is for SWEACC members only and is free of charge.
More Articles ...
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC Cluster Tourism
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC cluster energy / financing
- EAC-BIF 2017
- Breakfast meeting on investment opportunities in Tanzania
- Round the table meeting - SWEACC cluster energy/financing June 9th 2016
- Join us in the establishment meeting for Clusters within SWEACC on the 10th of May.
- NABA Business Guide
- In The Spirit of Networking 2016
- SWEACC Summer Member Mingle 2016
- Breakfast meeting with the Ambassador of Tanzania to Sweden